CSCISD Now Offering Online School Registration
As Carrizo Springs CISD prepares for the 2021-2022 school year, the district is pleased to announce that parents and guardians of the district can now complete registration process for their child on line!
We thank the parents and staff of our district who have shared their input over the years regarding the district’s registration process. You spoke and we listened!
Skyward online registration program will be available to all parents and guardians on Tuesday, August 3rd for all returning students to the district. All student information will be pre-populated in an account created for each parent. This pre-populated account allows parents to quickly review and update any information that may need to be revised. Should you have children at several of our schools, all information for each can be accessed through the same account. Any new students to the district will require parent/guardian to complete their online registration at their designated home campus.
CSCISD is REQUIRING all parents with computer access at home to please complete the online process. Those parents/guardians who do not have computer access, are welcomed to visit any of our schools beginning Tuesday, August 3rd between the hours of 8 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Computer stations and campus staff will be available at each campus to assist with completing the online registration process.
Please review the following information below on how to access along with registration dates to begin your process:
• Monday, August 2nd Parents/guardians will be receiving an email from Skyward notifying the online registration process has opened.
• Pleasae complete the online income survey before you start your online registration. Click here to access income survey
• If you do not receive an email, call your child’s designated campus to provide an updated email address. Or You can click here to update your Skyward Family Access profile.
Instructions to login and update profile are as follows:
username: will be your first name plus last name. example: John Doe johndoe
Password: Last name plus last four digits of phone number. doe1234
• Open registration will be from Tuesday – Thursday, August 3 – 16, 2021.
• Campus Extendend Hours of Registration. Thursday, August 5 and Tuesday, August 10th - All campuses will be open from 8am to 7pm.
• Please check website for any daily updates regarding online registration
CSCISD will provide daily reminders to all parents as we countdown to the beginning of school on Monday, August 23. Should you have any questions or difficulties completing the online registration, please contact your child’s school.
CARRIZO SPRINGS CISD PUBLIC NOTICE FOR ESSER III AND II:
"Carrizo Springs CISD intends to apply for the ESSER II Grant with an allocation of $3,974,714 and the ESSER III Grant for the first round of the district's allocation of $5,951,095. The funds will be used according to allowable uses of funds to include: 1. Address learning loss of students during school closures, 2. Prepare schools for reopening, 3. Testing, repairing, and upgrading projects to improve indoor air quality and reduce risk of virus transmission, and 4. allowable costs under ESEA, IDEA, AEFLA, and Carl Perkins CTE. Public input into the district's grant application is requested and can be submitted by completing the district ESSER III survey on the following links:
For questions, please call Sandra C. Uriegas at 830-876-3503 extension 1202.
Dimmit County Vaccine Clinic - Carrizo Springs CISD
An email is required to register and only one unique email per sign-up is allowed. If you do not have email or need assistance, please call 210-949-2121.
Once the registration is open, please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!
Clinic Date: July 22, 2021 (1st dose) & August 12, 2021 (2nd Dose)
Location: Carrizo Springs Intermediate School Gym, 451 Hwy 85 East, Carrizo Springs, TX 78834
What vaccine will be administered?
Pfizer-BioNTech [Ages 12+]
Janssen [Ages 18+]
Public Comment on Carrizo Springs CISD on ESSA
Carrizo Springs CISD wishes to announce the District's intent to apply for federal funds appropriated to the State of Texas for public education purposes under the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA). The District requests public comment to the application and tentative plans for use of funds.
Interested parties may file a comment online by completing this form. If you prefer to file your comment on paper, mail your comment to Carrizo Springs CISD, Attention: Sandra C. Uriegas, CSCISD Federal Programs Director, 300 N. 7th St., Carrizo Springs, Texas 78834. Alternately, you may also deliver your comment to Mrs. Sandra C. Uriegas, CSCISD Federal Programs Director, or call (830) 876-3503 ext 1202 to speak with her. Written comments must be received before June 14, 2021. The district will consider all comments received by this deadline.
This letter is for families with:
- Children who are certified for free or reduced-price meals through the National School Lunch Program (NSLP).
- Children who attend a Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) or Provision 2 (P2) school that offers free meals to all students.*
- Children born after Aug. 1, 2014, in families who received SNAP benefits for at least one month between October 2020 and June 2021.
*Contact your child’s school if you have questions about the school’s participation in these programs.
If you do not meet at least one of the requirements listed above, your child is not eligible for the P-EBT benefits described below.
Dear Parent or Guardian,
Enrolled students (up to 21 years of age) in families that temporarily lost access to free or reduced-price school meals for the 2020–2021 school year due to the COVID-19 pandemic may be eligible to receive Pandemic Electronic Benefit Transfer (P-EBT). P-EBT benefits can be used to buy food from any retailer that accepts the Lone Star Card.
The application for P-EBT will open June 2, 2021. Go to yourtexasbenefits.com/Learn/PEBT to apply. The application link is case-sensitive. The deadline to apply is Aug. 13, 2021.
Who Needs to Apply?
- A parent/guardian must apply if eligible child is:
- Enrolled in K-12 and NOT part of a family who received SNAP benefits for at least one month between August 2020 and June 2021.
- Born on or before Aug. 1, 2014, and is part of a family who received SNAP benefits for the first time during the 2020–2021 school year in May or June 2021.
- A parent/guardian does not have to apply if eligible child is:
- Born on or before Aug. 1, 2014, and is part of a family who received SNAP benefits for at least one month between August 2020 and April 2021.
- Born after Aug. 1, 2014, and is part of a family who received SNAP benefits for at least one month between October 2020 and June 2021.
For more information about eligibility, applying and getting your P-EBT benefits, visit hhs.texas.gov/pebt, or call the P-EBT Call Center at 833-442-1255, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.–6 p.m. Central time.
Vision Statement - “Inspiring lifelong learners.”
Mission Statement - “Provide every child a quality education in a safe environment.”
Belief Statement – “The CSCISD community believe that all children are unique and can learn through positive reinforcement.”
- Goal 1 CSCISD by 2022 will have all campuses rated as a B on state accountability.
- Goal 2 CSCISD by 2022 will leverage financial resources to close the performance gaps by achieving a scale score of 80 on Domain 3 in State Accountability
- GOAL 3 - CSCISD by 2022, will develop and implement a systematic Social Emotional Learning (SEL) process to contribute to student academic and personal success through a framework based on the 5 CASEL competencies.
The Carrizo Springs Consolidate Independent School District (CSCISD) is a school district headquartered in Carrizo Springs, Texas. CSCISD serves all of Dimmit County, including the cities of Asherton, Big Wells, and Carrizo Springs. The district also serves several unincorporated areas, including Brundage, Carrizo Hill, and Catarina. The district serves an enrollment of approximately 2,450 students.